Maples Senior Living Community
: Independent Living Community 55+
: 5 General Wing Road, Rutland, VT 05701
Year Built: 1999
: Starting at $622
: 143 units, 1 and 2 bedrooms
Square Footage: 1 Bd: 630 sq. ft. & 2 Bd: 800 sq. ft.
Included in rent
: On site, coin operated
ABOUT MAPLES SENIOR LIVING
Maples is an independent senior living community located in Rutland, VT. Built in 1999, Maples was designed as a traditional New England residential village and is situated on 10 wooded acres. Maples features one and two bedroom home-style apartments that include: large living/dining area, spacious bathroom, large closets with storage, individually controlled heat, air conditioning for an additional cost, and heated parking.
Other Property Features:
For More Information:
- Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice maintains a staffed office at Maples.
- Wellness and exercise classes are available.
- Social and cultural events are organized by residents and managers.
- Optional meals are served in the main dining room.
- Beauty salon and barbershop.
- Walking paths and gardens surround the property.
John Coleman, Community Manager
5 General Wing Road, Rutland, VT 05701 | 802.776.1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org