95 North Avenue Apartments
95 North Avenue consists of 12 efficiency apartments and two 1-bedroom apartments just north of Battery Park. Part of the Committee on Temporary Shelter, 95 North Ave was designed to bring affordable living to the downtown area. Overlooking Lake Champlain, the new building has stunning views and high end eco-friendly units. Bike storage, parking, coin-op laundry and storage accessible to all tenants.
Must be homeless or at-risk-of being homeless to qualify for these apartments.
- Second Floor city living, some with lake and mountain view
- On bus line, close to downtown
- Energy Efficient Units
- Heating, air conditioning, and electric included
- Eco-Friendly Marmoleum Flooring
- Kitchens include electric range, oven and refrigerator in white.
- Parking space per unit
- Accessible via stair and elevator
- Coin-op Laundry onsite
- Interior second floor additional storage locker
- Two common sitting rooms for tenant use
- Secure building
- Keyed vestibule at main floor elevator vestibule entry
- Key vestibule at elevator on second floor
- Mailbox/parcel delivery at main entrance
- Bicycle storage room
- Ground level, locked and accessible via covered walkway
- Ground floor trash/recycling room accessible via covered walkway